Invisalign® Invisible Braces In Cornelius, NC And Huntersville, NC Area
You Can Have a Beautiful, Straight Smile With Invisalign® in Cornelius, NC
Your smile is one of the first things that people notice about you and when you have a brilliant, healthy smile, it boosts your confidence. Straight, even teeth are essential to a beautiful smile but many do not want to wear metal braces for the one to three years of treatment that would be necessary. However, we offer Invisalign®, a clear, soft plastic alternative that can straighten your smile without making you feel self-conscious. White and Haines Advanced Dentistry offer Invisalign® in Cornelius, NC, and can help you to determine if you are a good candidate for this treatment.
The Benefits of Invisalign®
- Aligners can be taken out for flossing or brushing, allowing you to properly care for your teeth, unlike braces, which limit your access.
- Aligners are nearly invisible to others.
- Invisalign® soft plastic is BPA free.
- Braces can cut into the soft tissue of your cheek and tongue while the soft plastic of the Invisalign® is comfortable and smooth.
- Removable aligners allow you to eat whatever you like without diet restrictions.
What Is Invisalign®?
Invisalign is a system of plastic aligners that are worn over the teeth. Our doctors create a 3D representation of your mouth and chart the path that your teeth must take. With this information, your treatment plan is designed and your aligners are created. Aligners are clear and comfortable, and best of all, removable. Invisalign aligners are changed every two weeks, with each one bringing you closer to your ideal smile. Treatment times are similar to traditional braces.
Who Chooses Invisalign®?
Although braces are an effective orthodontic method, nearly anyone can benefit from selecting Invisalign®. Aligners can correct a number of extensive bite problems, including:
- Gaps and widely spaced teeth
- Over bite and under bite
- Crowded and crooked teeth
- Cross bite and open bite